Thursday, March 13, 2008

Not a fan.

I've never stuck to a diet. I've never actually been on one. Personally, I don't believe in them. So, therefore..not a fan.

I definitely wouldn't call myself fat, but I'm certainly not in shape. Pre baby I was 135. At 5'8, that's not bad at all. I worked out every once in awhile, ate and drank whatever I wanted and never gained a pound. I hate old Erin. God, I hate her.

Now, I'm struggling with maintaining 155 - 160. I can't say I have been actively trying to lose anymore weight, just sort of wishing it would go away on it's own. My stomach and butt are the worst. Sitting here typing this I'm looking down at my rolls and cringing a bit. I see you, don't you look at me like that. You're not welcome here. Go home. Yes, I talk to my fat. You have to, or else that jerkass is gonna unpack and live with you permanently. Gotta show 'em who's boss.

Kidding aside, I'm done with it. I hate it.

I'm dedicating this blog to healthier living. Recipes, exercises, fun things to do on a nice, warm day. Winter is almost over and I'm tired of the same excuse for not exercising. Snow can seriously kiss the fattest part of my butt.

Seriously.

No comments: